I'm internally marvelling at what a fantastic job the institutions, government, corporations, and media have done in indoctrinating humans to forget their true power. From before birth, especially during our formative years, a massive amount of indoctrination takes place about how to be 'good citizens' and 'good consumers' and 'good workers'.
Have you fallen for it? Don't blame yourself, it's hard not to!
In fact, in the way they manufacture consent in our system is many fold and ever changing to keep us penned in. A form of slavery that is insidious, we don’t even realize the extent the programming has chained us.
Here are some ugly truths you ought to know:
1) The media is a talking piece for the elite, dominant culture to indoctrinate you and the masses. They select, manipulate, manufacture, reject and create sound bites to maintain this and their control over us, all while covertly pretending to be independent and challenging the status quo.
2) The complicity between institutions, like schools, universities, research centers, government, all levels from local to international, and corporations, including conglomerates and many charities, seek to control you. They aim to heavily indoctrinate the 20% who will be in control, through key jobs: teachers, doctors, managers, civil servants, etc. so they will in turn indoctrinate and control others, as well as maintain the status quo. The remaining 80% are the proles. We’ll come back to these individuals, but they are the ones who lose out the most in this system.
3) When people step outside of the system and speak up they are clobbered. Clobbered by discreditation from the media and other indoctrinated ‘experts’ that will toe the party line and defend the profit interests of the elite. They lose their platform. They lose their ethos. What’s even more interesting is that others, the other sheep who have also been indoctrinated, will clobber these individuals too.
4) Democracy, authoritarian governments, left/right wing, are all manufactured terms and ways that we are further controlled. In the so-called ‘west’ we are given the illusion of freedom, but we are heavily controlled. What to buy, who to speak to, what to think about, all our habits are tracked and used to further manipulate. In fact, the entire system is staged and rigged in the favor of the elite dominate culture.
5) Advertisers are paying for audiences, they are paying for your attention. And the more connected our world, the more they are tapping into these systems. They want your attention and insidious ways to tap into your attention, your lifestyle and ultimately your money. From birth to cradle, the effects of marketing are far-reaching and impact everything from your choice of careers, to the toothpaste you buy, to the way you view (or are ignorant of) your own empowerment.
6) They externalize costs, like child/slave labor, using harsh chemicals and toxins, privatization of water and other necessary commodities, price fixing and other forms of tacit collusion, are ways that corporations reap the profits, leave the mess and ignore those who are hurt by their ways. They silence these narratives that oppose their own through their own talking pieces known as ‘mainstream’ media.
7) History is written and documented from the perspective of the elite and the so-called ‘winners’. A narrative of ‘progress’, is well pounded into us. The fact that white lives matter more than others is sacrosanct. Men will be men. The mother earth is made for us to conquer. Minorities and immigrants are drains on society and do not contribute. These and countless other lies are not just told, but lived around us.
8) Ever present war and aggression are part of the system of dominance and control. The aggression is necessary to keep people from rising up and is part of the system to distract and maintain specific story lines of progress, protection and other false narratives.
Why I am telling you this
I’m not telling you this to make you afraid or upset. If it does upset you, well good, maybe it will rile you up into action.
I’m telling you this because the truth of the matter is the power has ALWAYS been inside you. You, and ONLY YOU, has the power to change yourself. And in saving yourself, you will save the world.
How you can rise up
All Aligned Alignment Biology / Embodiment Boundaries Calling Capitalism Consent Costs Decolonization Depression Economics Epigenetics Gaslighting Growth Human Design Identity Impact Injustice Inner Knowing Integration Intuition Liberation Marginalization Meaning Memetics Oppression Personal Development Process Reclamation Rightness Safety Scientific Hand Analysis Self Care Sustainability Systemic Oppression Systems Of Power Transformation Truth Work
A star in the The Kowtha Constellation
The Kowtha Constellation Limited, 1st Floor, Telecom House,
125-135 Preston Rd. BN1 6AF, UK.
Our company registration number is 8045429,
a Private Limited Company registered in England & Wales.
© 2012-2021 The Kowtha Constellation Limited
All Rights Reserved.